- Israeli Airstrikes Destroy Gaza Water, Sewer Infrastructure
- Nicaraguan Government, Livestock Producers Meet to Seek Solutions Amid Drought
- One Person Killed in Conflict Over Water Pipeline on Kyrgyz-Tajik Border
- China’s High Court Creates New Environmental Tribunal
- Panama Declares State of Emergency Due to Pesticide Pollution
Water risk news
Water, or the lack of it, can directly affect companies’ profitability and, in turn, investor confidence. In the worst cases, poor water management can force closure or relocation of business operations.
Yet, when it comes to dealing with water issues, many companies don’t know where to start. This tool helps companies and investors ask the right questions about water. It allows you to assess risks and offers guidance on what to do in response.
It’s too easy NOT to use. More than 1,500 organizations from 32 industry sectors have assessed facilities located in almost all of the 405 largest river basins, as well as in hundreds of smaller basins all over the world. You can look at specific facilities or agricultural commodities, each with an automated basin assessment and questionnaire to evaluate direct operations.
This tool is evolving
Please support the further development with: